Is the Title Menu Discord link working
A downloadable game
[Includes a steam key when available]
Urban Cards is a business deck building, strategy card battler, with a Roguelike infuse. Your goal is to build a deck with Businesses, Workers, and Henchmen to make money, and undermine your competitors as you work your way through the campaign.
After being in development for more than 3 years (4 years of ruminating the idea) we can finally release this stable and polished First Access and ask for your support. We really want to let people play and get involved from the beginning. We believe that listening to your feedback and iterating with you openly, will improve the game and will create a better experience.
- 3 Classes; Akibara and Oper, with 3 starter decks each.
- 1 Randomly generated deck
- Build your deck and define your play style as you follow the Campaign path.
- Procedurally generated Campaign
- Over 62 cards and 4 different card types: BIZ, Workers, Henchmen, Actions and Objects
- Over 16 Items to collect
- Two victory conditions: Make money faster than your opponent or make them go bankrupt by burying them in debt
- More than 16 enemies
- Life system.
- Debt permadeath
- Trading card system
- Events stages with many surprises
The game is set in Hues City, a parody of our society and economy, with colorful cards, different classes and playing styles. The two decks available now are Akibara, the up and coming, trading in intangibles and information. And Oper, the established powers of banking and speculation.
Pick your neighborhood, define your style, sabotage the competition, and start a stellar career from the ground up!
- More content: events, cards and objects
- 1 extra neigbourhood or class with many brand new cards
- One extra campaign year
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
So if I grab it on itch.io, will I also get the Stem key when it launches there?
It's safe to say I've never seen a card game quite like this! Brilliant! Love the art style (the card effects are mint) and concept you have going on. Can't wait to play it.
I'd be honoured to have you guest on our podcast to promote and talk about the game sometime!
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll be in touch!
This looks really cool! Will you be doing a Linux build?